Who is at Risk of Developing a Repetitive Strain Injury?
Who is at risk of developing a repetitive strain injury?
RSI is a growing problem, which costs the UK economy at least £5.5 billion a year. It affects people in a wide range of jobs and activities, including:
- Computer operators
- Construction workers
- Call centre staff
- Sign language interpreters
- Checkout operators
- Assembly workers
- Poultry workers
- Garment workers
Roberts Jackson will not only help you gain maximum compensation for you or a loved ones suffering, we could also help you claim for medical expenses, lost wages and other possible out of pocket expenses.
- You do not need a diagnosis from your GP to make a successful claim for compensation.
- Our Solicitors offers FREE employment advice as part of your claim for compensation.
- Every day, six people in the UK leave their jobs due to an RSI condition.
- A Data Input Clerk received record compensation for her RSI claim – £484,000.
- 1 in 50 of all workers in the UK have reported and RSI condition.
- RSI sufferers take, on average, take 19 days off work per year.
There are numerous reasons why a repetitive strain injury incidence may manifest itself, both physical and mental.
- An overuse of the muscles on a continued repetitive basis
- Cold temperatures
- Vibrating equipment
- Forceful activities
- Poor posture or a badly organised work area that is not ergonomically sound
- Holding the same posture on a continuous basis
- Prolonged periods of work without a break
- Stress has been proven to increase the incidence of repetitive strain injuries
- Direct pressure or a blow to the body
- Carrying heavy loads on a repeated basis
We are repetitive strain injury Solicitors and specialise in repetitive strain injury claims.
We will find out exactly what you are entitled to and make sure that you get it. It’s a simple process and one that we have had years of experience in.
Contact us on 0800 612 3152 or complete an online assessment.
Our services are free, and our claims for compensation are run under a No Win No Fee policy so claiming will not cost you a penny.