Every year thousands of people suffer from an injury at work however they often don’t follow up on the issue due to many factors such as potential loss of employment or the seriousness of the injury. Many people would also like to know the amount of compensation that they could potentially receive for their injury as it reassures their commitment to making a claim.
WHAT TYPE OF INJURIES CAN YOU RECEIVE COMPENSATION FOR?
There are many different types of conditions that can affect an employee however they are not always associated with work. Many different injuries develop from many different job roles. Below we have listed some of the most common injuries and conditions that we deal with.
- Dermatitis (A skin condition that develops through the use of substances such as cleaning products e.g bleach)
- Asthma (A breathing condition that can be caused or worsened through work due to exposure of substances such as flour)
- Back Problems (Back pain and conditions can develop through most job roles that involve manual labour such as removal men, factory line work)
- Repetitive Strain Injury (Also known as RSI is an injury to the upper limbs, this is often caused by repetitive work such as factory line work)
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss (Also known as NIHL this injury affects the ears, sufferers of the injury often complain of ringing and buzzing in the ears)
- Vibration White Finger (Also known as VWF this injury affects the hands, making them numb and white. This injury is common in job roles where vibratory tools are used such as construction)
HOW DO I CLAIM COMPENSATION FOR A WORK INJURY?
The first step to receiving compensation for your work injury is to contact us. One of our friendly legal advisors will take you through the initial process of making sure you have a valid claim. Once they have determined your claim to be valid they will explain the next step to take.
With each injury being different the next step can vary, however we promise to do all the work for you. This gives you the option of having full or minimal involvement in your claim and giving you the peace of mind that your claim is being professionally dealt with.
HOW MUCH COMPENSATION WILL I RECEIVE FOR MY WORK INJURY?
Many people would like to know how much compensation they will receive for their injury before they make their claim to give them the option of deciding whether it will benefit them.
Every injury has individual circumstances meaning each injury, while the same, can offer different compensation amounts. Many different factors such as working environment, extent of injury and protection provided are all examined to determine your compensation.
However we have a compensation calculator which details the general amounts of compensation that previous clients have received for their injury.
CONTACT US AND FURTHER INFORMATION
If you would like to find out more about our claims process and how we can help you to get the compensation for your work injury you deserve, contact us on 0808 115 3248 for a free initial consultation where we will explain the options available to you.
If you would like further information on the work injuries we deal with or the types of industries these injuries can be found please use our navigation bar at the top for more information.