We all trust clinical specialists to provide us with the correct advice or treatment we need when ill or injured. But medical mistakes do happen, and the outcome can be serious and life-threatening.
If you have recently suffered from clinical negligence, which has caused your health to suffer or deteriorate, turn to Roberts Jackson for expert legal guidance during this difficult time.
Do You Have a Valid Clinical Negligence Claim?
If you have been the unfortunate victim of medical negligence which has caused you to undergo unexpected or additional pain, unnecessary suffering and medical treatment as well as financial setbacks such as lost income, Roberts Jackson Solicitors may be able to help you to claim compensation.
Assessing whether you have a clinical negligence claim is never straightforward, and the process can be particularly complicated. However, we can assist with any form of claim, no matter how big or small, and will only ever take on your claim if we believe that it is in your best interests.
During our consultation, we may ask you the following questions to determine whether or not you should claim:
- Have you received any form of medical treatment in the last three years whether through a private health care provider or the NHS?
- Have you suffered from a prolonged injury or an additional injury as a result of the treatment you have received?
- Was the result of the treatment you received what you expected compared with what had been explained by your doctor or dentist beforehand?
- Do you believe that the medical or dental professional who treated you could have acted in a way to prevent your injury?
- Have you had to wait a long time for a referral to a specialist for cancer or another serious condition?
- If you have answered ˝ yes˝ to any of the above, Have you made a formal complaint?
How we Help You to Claim Clinical Negligence Compensation
Here at Roberts Jackson, we have a team of legally qualified solicitors dedicated to clinical negligence claims. Between them, they have extensive experience in dealing with all forms of medical negligence.
Some of the most common types of claims we have dealt with include:
- Negligence in Accident and Emergency departments
- Surgical errors and mistakes
- Claims against GPs
- Dental negligence
- Brain injury claims
- Birth and gynaecological claims
- Delay in diagnosis and delayed referral patients
- Care of the elderly while in hospital
- Fatal claims
When managing negligence claims we always put the needs of our client first. We also aim to keep the process simple and straightforward, and pride ourselves on treating each client as an individual to ensure that every case is handled in a sensitive and honest manner.
Getting You The Clinical Negligence Compensation You Deserve
When enlisting the services of a specialist legal firm like Roberts Jackson Solicitors, you can be safe in the knowledge that you will receive the right level of service and compensation at the end of the process.
When calculating what amount of compensation to claim for, our solicitors will make sure that everything is covered, from medical treatment to lost earnings. We will also liaise with medical specialists so that any potential future financial and medical issues are taken into account.
Our team will then negotiate with the responsible party to achieve you the maximum level of compensation within the minimum amount of time, allowing you to gain access to the financial support you need as soon as possible.
Contact us & Further Information
If you would like to receive legal advice from our clinical negligence solicitors or learn more about the claims process, contact us on 0800 001 4496 for a free initial consultation. You can also submit your details using the box on the right and we will contact you within 24 hours.