At Roberts Jackson Solicitors we understand that people may want to know of the typical compensation amounts that could potentially be awarded. Below we have detailed claim amounts based on the Judicial College guidelines (formerly the Judicial Studies Board guidelines) allowing you to feel more informed about the claim process and more confident that Roberts Jackson can obtain you the best possible financial outcome.
These figures are only representative of the maximum JC guidelines. These claim amounts are only meant as a broad indicator of the amount you could receive. Additional circumstances and the severity of the injury will be taken into account allowing us to give you a more realistic compensation amount.
If you would like more information on a specific compensation amount just click on the condition in question below to be taken to the specific condition page.
- Mild Tinnitus or Hearing Loss £3,000 to £7,000
- Moderate Tinnitus or Hearing Loss £7,000 to £10,000
- Severe Tinnitus or Hearing Loss £10,000 to £20,000
- Mild Symptoms £2,000 to £6,000
- Moderate Symptoms £6,000 to £12,000
- Serious Symptoms Up to £22,000
- Very Serious Symptoms (Interferes with daily life) Up to £27,000
- Mild Asthma, Breathing Issues Up to £3,400
- Relatively Mild Symptoms £7,000 to £12,000
- Bronchitis and Wheezing £12,000 to £17,000
- Chronic Asthma £17,000 to £28,000
- Severe Disabling Asthma £28,000 to £43,000
- Mild Irritation £1,000 to £2,800
- Both Hands Affected £6,000 to £8,000
- Both Hands with Cracking and Soreness £9,000 to £13,000
- Recovery in first few weeks £1,000 to £2,500
- Severe Cases Up to £16,500
- Minor Back Issues £1,000 to £8,900,
- Moderate Back Issues £8,900 to £27,700
- Severe Back Issues £27,700 to £115,000
- Pleural Thickening £25,000 to £51,500
- Asbestosis £31,500 to £69,500
- Lung Cancer £51,500 to £69,500
- Mesothelioma £35,000 to £83,750
- Unnecessary Treatment £2,500 to £10,000
- Surgical Negligence £2,000 to £25,000
- Delay in Diagnosis £5,000 to £50,000
*All of the above claim amounts are based on the maximum JC guidelines*
As noted above this is only an example of the typical claim amounts you could receive. If you would like more information about typical compensation amounts or would like advice on how to approach making a claim then please contact us on our free phone number 0808 252 0737 or alternatively fill in an enquiry form on the right of this page.